We develop technologies & processes that enable digital marketing/sales resources to assess digital landscapes and identify global eCommerce opportunities for products. We are expanding our small team of internal developers with a Full Stack PHP developer role to help build out new features for our internal technology stack.
We are looking for developers who will:
- Build clean, structured, and well documented code.
- Work on a small agile team in development sprints.
- Communicate ideas, issues, bugs, and work to solve problems in a timely manner
- Enjoy learning and be self-motivated with the ability to switch contexts as the needs of the business evolve.
- Work with a talented team of developers to develop, design, and implement scalable and future-proof software solutions.
- Enhance the company’s internal applications.
- Solve interesting and challenging problems from refactoring to design and testing.
- Audit, evaluate, and refactor existing legacy code.
- Participate in a fast-paced agile software development lifecycle.
- Assist in testing & troubleshooting of new tools & tactics
Required Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years with object-oriented programming in PHP.
- Strong working knowledge of modern PHP including the use of Composer for PHP dependency management.
- Bash scripting experience on Linux.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with the LAMP environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with using Git on command line not just a web interface!
- Experience with relational database design principles (e.g. MySQL).
- Experience with REST API development.
Desired Experiences & Skills:
- Big Data or Analytics experience
- Proficiency with UNIX commands and Bash Shell Scripting
- Experience with Message Queuing services (SQS, RabbitMQ, IronMQ etc)
- Contributions to open source projects or personal projects
- Experience using ElasticSearch
- Experience using Redis
- Experience with Zend, Symfony, or Slim Framework
- Experience with Idiorm ORM Wrapper